Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, June 10, 2005

PC Plods

Bloggerisms,

Sorry about the lack of decent blogs this week ('what's new ?' I hear you cry!)

My computer won't let me get on the net...My broadband modem had one light on and one flashing which normally means a wire is loose.

If you see one of my eyes winking this may mean I have a screw loose....a pattern?!!

I tried everything to remedy the situation even uninstalling the modem software and re-installing (which then led it to not being able to find its own drivers!)

A call to Tiscali didn't leave me much the wiser and they are asking BT to check the bandwidth of the line...(each output to a phone has a filter on already)..

On a cheerier note...(erm) I went to the doctor to try and find out which medication if any is causing my skin to be dry. I put on moisturiser (love that word!) and it all soaks up in minutes....

Dr H in Burntwood gave me a cream and shampoo ('sham' poo - why not the real thing!) and we will see how it goes....It all sems to be a mystery amd not sun-related.

Well I am at Burntwood Library and my time is running out so I'll go now...

Oh many thanks to JB and BB who made Tuesday (which was always going to be difficult) a little more manageable!

One more thing....good luck to Miss S.B for her exams....'If you tolerate this..'

Music: Babyshambles, Bruce Springsteen, Wire, Manics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home