Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hold The Front Page

Hello Blogettes,

10,200 hits on this site and rising - CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU!!! :)

It has been a funny old week. (Ooooh is that a touch of the 'Jimmy Hill' or what?!)

I went to Corinne's housewarming do and Trevor Hadfield's retirement do at the weekend....So many 'doooos'. These events are good for networking daaarlin'!

Then the next few days have just been a bit of a blur (and not because of booze!)

The good news is the hospital have stopped my nebulisers. I rang on Monday and they have tinkered with my medication....but everything seems to be ok. I am just concentrating on increasing that lung capacity.

I am still doing either the gym or a cycle every day (sometimes both). I am also doing badminton and yoga once a week (not at the same time!)....It really has to be a priority.

While I am only worming (or do I mean working) part-time I am using the time to get on with my ECDL Advanced - which I am finding a lot harder than the ECDL or Clait Plus...Also getting my finances in orded to make sure that cash is working for me. Everything stuck in low interest accounts is now reinvested and being watched.

A couple of media appearances to fill you in on. I will be interviewed on Radio WM at about 10.45pm on Tuesday - after hotfooting it from speaking at the West Midlands CF Trust AGM (also in Birmingham)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/local_radio/index.shtml

All the latest new on the Green Dream BB House is at
(http://www.cannockmercury.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=206512&command=newPage


Tomorrow (17th) should see an interview I did for HTFP (the journalists' website) go on-line

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/index.shtml

Read the article I wrote for The Mercury about Dr Trevor Hadfield
http://www.lichfieldmercury.co.uk/

Oh yes..while we are about it...feel free to email me on mark_allen71@hotmail.com
(Especially if you are going to offer me freelance work or a full-time PR job!)

Book: The Insider - Piers Morgan
Music: We Are Scientists, Rammstein, tATu



britauction.co.uk (my new sponsor)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home