Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, March 23, 2007

Jen C and Grinderman


Hiya,

Went to the GPs (on his request) and he asked what I was doing there!

Anyway...I asked hi to sign me up for the 'Recipe For Health' programme - which would give me my own gym trainer to help try and slow down my loss in lung capacity..

Unfortunately when I saw his (sod's law) I was in a a rush and my blood pressure was up so he won't refer me until I see him again next month when he can test it again...

This is very bizarre as I am going to see my consulant in Newcastle-upon-Tyne next week and they ALWAYS do blood presure tests there!!!

Anyway....I have been continuing with the pre-work swim every other day in Widnes...

Halton Borough Council has been hitting the headlines for all the right and wrong reasons this week. So it has been good to have a few days off.

I bumped into the lovely Jen C today. I hadn't seen her in ages and she looked radiant. She rocks! It was good to catch up on the goss...

Pub quiz tonight so I had better disappear......I bought the new Grinderman (Nick Cave) album today and the CD shop blokey gave me a free poster to go with it...

The only thing is...It would make my Widnes abode look like a student pad again...Ho hum...

Anyway.....Just been chatting to Diana.B on the Yahoo Messenger....She takes gorgeous pics of sunsets and has emailed me some of her latest...Why can't I be that creative!!!

Well....I am sure I will see a few of you over the weekend. Looking forward to the meal tomorrow night with Erik, Diana.W and Kirsty.....

Perdi and Portia say hi too (and are purring round my feet!)
Pic: Diana B 'on location' in Bucharest....
PS: e-mail me on CLICK... Myspace me on CLICK

Pixie-luv! xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home