Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sumo Relief...


Blogettes!
17,000 visitors to my site...Pixie love to all of you..

Another week over…begun…etc….Strange week including sumo wrestlers at the library……Comic Relief at Erik/Diana's in Willenhall and lunch in Walsall with Dan….

Walsall recently won the accolate of being the 'unhappiest' town in the UK? This is very unfaid as I saw someone trip over and bang their head in Music Zoen and lots of people were laughing...

And Eurovision - How crap is out entry (yet again!) I reckon we should get Terry Wogan and Napalm Death to write and perform a song next time....With Stephen Fry on backing vocals.

I popped back to Staffordshire for Mother's Day and also gave the kittens some TLC. It is their b'day next month (their first one!) Any ideas? They liked the snow yesterday!

I also managed three swim sessions last week – to varying degrees of satisfaction….But now (Monday) I feel shite again. Where logic gone? I meet the physio lady tomorrow for a walk in Victoria Park - may indulge in a latte at Starbucks en route....shhhhhh

It is nice to veg in the sauna at Kingsway - but I almost fall asleep in there...(perhaps it is the strange smells and surreal conversations) If I did I would wake up two stone lighter - perhaps not a bad thing... (some may say!)

I am STILL FRUSTRATED I can't do the exercise I could three months ago when I was jogging and cycling etc.....

I got a DVD film on which I feature this week (thank's for that!) and I am on there working out at the gym - how I miss those heady days.... I actually look toned and fit on the screen. Gosh....What happened to that Mark?

My GP has lost my application for the Recipe For Health – free gym sessions etc Doh..
He also wants to see me. I thought normally the patient asks the doc for an appointment not the other way round....

Gonna be another strange week as off from Thursday to Wednesday – but that includes a day-and-a-half in Newcastle-upon-Tyne– outpatients. At least I get to have lunch with Sarah.

Highlight of day? Seeing the lovely G.O of course - yes you DID/DO look amazing in those pictures!

Music: Primal Scream – Riot City Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home