Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, March 12, 2007

St Chris and Chester...


Morning Bloggettes,

Hope you are all fine and dandy – and your weekends were full of glittery delights.

Friday I had a meeting at Norton Priory, which is a bit of a hidden gem in Halton – It has this really old St Christopher statue and herb gardens.

I hope to give it lots of promotion. It has a real spiritual feel to it..... (not unlike Villa Park...but obviously in a different way!)

Saturday was full on! I needed ASDA on Saturday morning and then hit the swimming pool and sauna to set me up for the day…

I am finding my lungs are less painful after a relaxing swim…I am hoping now to to it every other day..

I got the Klaxons album and Johnny Cash American Recordings out from the library for the journey to Chester.

I went to see Dave H from the Chester Chronicle….who I last saw 14 years ago when we were both on the NCTJ journalism course at Sheffield College!

We caught up on old times and went to a pub and a friend or a friend’s place (another PR officer like myself. – boo hiss!) for a curry…

I certainly got my exercise walking round Chester and am still recovering…

On the Sunday we went for brunch in town. Chester on a Sunday is as busy as Widnes on a Saturday.

Monday – back to work….I always think of The Bangles and The Boomtown Rats on a Monday – the Bangles were much better looking though…

Keep smiling… and hello to Sam I and the lovely G.O!

BOOKS: More Tales of the Unexpected - Roald Dahl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home