Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, July 16, 2007

A good roasting and a corpse bride



Hello Bloggettes,

Almost 20,000 hits on this blog! Well done all of you!

Well I have been doing my bit for international relations - by entertaining two German girls. Well they have been entertaining me more like!

I picked Katrin and Juliane up from from Liverpool Airport on Friday and cooked some food. We spent an evening in the company of Johhny Depp and Tim Burton (Corpse Bride on DVD)

On Saturday we went to Staffordshire, met up with Nathalie and my mum - then went for a walk, ending up at the PG.

In the evening we met up with Erik, Diana and Vicky and did a proper Midlands balti - I found Germans and Korma are a match made in heaven...

On Sunday we defied the rain and met up with Dave H in Chester, after a traditional roast (that is lunch, not some kinky action!) we got rained on around town - even taking in a gladiator fight (with remarkably bad fake blood!)

We were all v.disappointed with the new Rufus Wainwright album by the way...

As I write this the girls are in Wales for a couple of days.... It is probably just as well because work is very busy at the moment and I am getting home later and later each night...

Well, sorry this is a bit boring this week. But I am too tired to write much (well at least I am honest. I am sure Samuel Pepys had bad weeks too!)

Hope you are seeing my reviews in NG Magazine and my village news in the Mercury too.. I will love you (some more than others) and leave you..... ta ra a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home