Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gar-licking


Hello Folks,

Just a short one this time... Went to Brum at weekend to meet up with Jo and family and went to the German market - But felt like shit warmed up and have been full of cold ever since.

I can't just sit around doing nothing like normal people and wait for it to get better as lung capacity would fall further - So just going to work and spending the evenings in hot baths.

I have also been munching garlic and OD-ing on Vitamin C....Doc gave me some antibiotics and I have been taking them. Last night I tried the sauna.

It is the work Xmas do on Friday so am praying I am better by then... Wish me luck!

Well done to Chasetown - into the FA Cup third round for the first time in their history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home