Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Petals in the 'Pool



Hello Folks,

Pics from the Liverpool night out....

It has been a bit of a rollercoaster of a fortnight - since the Human League gig, which has included seeing The Pogues in Brum, our works night out in Liverpool and trying to get my body over this infection...

The night out started in St Petersburg, a Russian restaurant. We then went over to Alma Da Cuba (a converted church complete with petals!) and then Revolution. It all ended in beers! lol

I think I am over my infection - But still feel drained and without energy. Have started swimming agai before work - but it is very slow and painful - like listening to me talking when I'm drunk!

Tally ho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home