Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cannock Wooding


Hiya Folks,

Hope Christmas was good and everyone had a great New Year - My health is improving thanks and hope to be on form soon...fingers crossed...

Christmas was busy - highlights included Wigan v Villa, several nights at the Park Gate - bumping into someone I hadn't seen for 20 years, long saunas in Cannons...

It was good to catch up with the old village mob and I actually saw my Brummie cousins for the first time in two years!

Widnes was cold and wet when I got back. The house needs to be lived in for it to warm up I think......

Spent NYE in Chester at a party near the centre. It was good, enough people to make it interesting but not too many so you didn't get to speak to some people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home