Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dolphin: "Redemption Song"...

Hello Bloggeroos,

Day 425 on transplant list... Special hello to our new loggers-on in Newcastle....!

I had a dream where all the whales and dolphins were singing Bob Marley...

(A dolphin..yesterday)

(Bob Marley..a while ago)

Well the BBC TV-bods have given me my own camera to do a video diary. So now I am doing a video diary, MP3 radio diary and this blog.

I will be doing more diary writing than actually doing if I am not careful. So it's my duty to do stuff or I will be writing about writing...

Now is that popular culture eating itself or what?!

I took my cannula out (with mum's help) on Friday...I had run out of the one drug on Thursday morning and had lots of the other one (cat's urine!) left. Hmmm

I got slowly more annoyed about the article in The Post that made me the subject of the story, when I had given them the story on the church.

It made me look as though I had got out of my deathbed to bring the church's problems to light....as if I was some kind of campaigner...

It had my byline on it....AND a picture....aaaaagh 'infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me'!

I won't say too much as I am hoping they will publish my article on the village Ghostbusters this week. It won't be the reporters fault. It is the subs.

Strangely Mrs S was completely misquoted in a vox pop by the Express and Star, which we both used to work for.

Did anyone else see Eurovision? It seems everyone hates France, German and the UK...At least those three nations should have stuck together and voted for each other.

The best looking singer won (Greece) - perhaps with the exception of the Russian girl. What is it about those Eastern Europeans?

Mr W and I swapped many texts on how we rated the erm...songs!

John from the Beeb came today with the camera. It is set up in my bedroom so I can make late-night recordings. Watch this space..:)

I had a tough couple of days health wise. I don't know if it is delayed reaction feom the IVs or the body getting used to not being on them.

I think my 'peak' on health was about a week into the course.

Well I have to go now as I have to write a reference for Mrs S! Oh I feel all adult and stuff....but not TOO adult...I am supping a banana smoothie.

Laura met Will Young today! How lovely is that? Bless his cotton socks...

MWAH.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Lubberly to hear from you...you put me to shame with your speedy contactness! You are the bestest personage in Christendom! O why aren't my pictures showing up? Bah....damn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home