Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tissued Cannula Problem (TCP?)

Bloggedears,

The Blog seems to have been off-line for a couple of days...I have no idea why, but thank God it is back on again now. I was getting all stressed out!

This morning we had a little disaster. My IVs 'tissued'. The cannula arm swelled up, because the fluids had been going into the tissue rather than vein.

It normally happend when the cannula has been knocked out of place. I think it was those strange dreams I have been having!

Anyway. We rang Cannock Chase Hospital and they were magic.

Cannock Chase Hospital

I went over this morning and they put me a new one in without a hitch. Just pray it stays in now.

I had to apologise because I was putting the 'cat's piss' IV through when the problem accurred so my arm stank like Mozza's armpit! (erm I think!)

I am trying to keep the arm as straight as possible (It is in the left one now) in between IVs.

Yesterday I went to Lichfield and the sun came out for me and everything in my metaphorical garden got a little rosier.

Met Mr S for drinkies in the evening and we were the only ones in the side bar or conservatory all night...perhapsd this is a result of the 'cat's pee' too.

I got an envelope through the post asking me to collect the ends of my DorNase nebs - (which I do once a day) - when I have collected 30 I get a £10 voucher.

I have no idea which shops the 'voucher' can be used at but it means I am being paid 30p per DorNase nebuliser I do...good incentive not to miss one.

Well I will stop now as my IV arm is aching and I have to pracitce my web design later. I am still having problems when I design a form. I can get the form to send a blank e-mail to myself but not collect the data from the form and send it.

Lichfield College lady cannot do it either so we reckon we are doing everything right and it is the fault of the PCs in Burntwood!

Well I will tottle pip off now...I hope this publishes ok. I feel I have to check every time I log on the computer now, just in case....

Huggles and snuggles to one and all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home