Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cockcroft's Nuptials

Bloggeroonies,

After yesterday's shock 'getting back in touch after a lifetime' thingy...another today!

Richard Cockcroft (this may or may not be his correct name, those who know me know who it is!), who I haven't seen for about 12 years invited me to his wedding....and it is in the church on the next street to where I lived in Heaton Moor, near Stockport!

This is bizarre...no 'how are you' letter....no 'what have you been up to' - just an invitation and present list! How cheeky is that? RICHARD...I WANT TO KNOW YOUR NEWS...Where have you been? What do you do? Where did you meet her?

.


I can't get that far with two oxygen containers so I can't go. I would love to go just to see who is there...

(This is a boy who camped on Woolworths for CND and used to eat crisps people used to spit on at school but knew EVERYTHING there was to know about The Smiths and Liverpool FC!)

I wish him well....but...well it is so bizarre isn't it?

(His sister and brother were cool though - from what I remember)! Mr M.H and I used to comment on his sister's assets - erm...when we were schoolboys...

Of course we would be far too grown up to do that now....(coughs) he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home