Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Guardian Angels and Ceramic Cats

Blogettinas,

Bank Holiday saw the regular Bank Holiday market in Cannock...I purchased a lot of CDs (all legal Mr Policeperson ok!) and two ceramic cats - they had cute smiles.

There was the obligatory rainfall, during which time I sheltered in a tent and was forced to stand next to a very pretty girl..Life sucks sometimes eh?

Strangely I was in Brownhills today (queued for an eternity in the post office behind rowdy pensioners and child benefit claim-bods) and I saw her again.

This time she was doing the fine Brownhills tradition of coming out a chip shop.

I am thinking it is a sign. She could be my guardian angel and I am in for good news!

Or I may have seen lots of people twice in this time but only remembered her because she was cute - a rare sight in these parts!

Last night went to the PG for an evening of cider with Mr and Mrs W (always a pleasure) - Mrs W is so funny, she is in hysterics when she tried to tell a joke at the punchline we haven't heard yet....

We are off to see Tori Amos on Thursday. Well four people, two oxygen cylinders and a car of back up O2 are going anyway!

Today I am collecting my urine output (hmmmm not pleasant) as they want to test it in hospital tomorrow....to check kidney function and the like.

The containers are like plastic scrumpy cider bottles or engine oil cannisters - and I have to aim into this thing, hopefully without causing a mess...ooh la la.

.

I have to carry this stuff to Heartlands, as well as a car full of syringes and finished IV equipment, a boot load of stuff for Newcastle in case we get the call - AND my nebulising machine for servicing.

All this week I have had very red, itchy skin and am now going onto the internet to see which of the countless drugs I am on reacts to sunlight!

Book:The Case Of General Opal... - George Meredith

Music: Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth, Tori Amos - The Beekeeper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home