Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Park Life


Bloggettes!

Long week. I did a test and found carbon monoxide in ny house – but the offending appliance has now been dealt with and punished…so visitors are still welcome.

At the weekend I went to see Dan and family at Newton Le Willow (about 12 miles away) and lost money on the National.

Did you see all the Scouser ladies on the TV - how orange???

I read Dan's son little Joseph a story about Maisy the Mouse’s Christmas – very seasonal. I think he is an intelligent child..

Sunday I was practical and bought a car vacuum and went for a long walk in Victoria Park and people watched in Victoria Park…..It was hot and I took in a Starbucks…..

I'm very pissed off the new cricket season has started in Cannock Wood and I can't take part. NEver mind - big up Widnes massive (whatever that means!)

Sunday 5.30pm I am on Radio Merseyside, on the Roger Phillips show. Apparently my accent in the promos for the show is sooooo Brummie.

PS: Went for a meal at the Four Topped Oak in Widnes.....check it out...

A bientot

Click for Radio Merseyside link CLICK


PPS: Sarah.....still haven't done the deed we were talking about - just wating for the right time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home