Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, April 02, 2007

Chester, Unicorn and Spike!


Hi Folkettes,

I made a last-minute trip to Chester on Friday night to see Dave and his mates. We hit the Telford Warehouse for Liza's birthday...

(There was a band on, whose names I have already forgotten, but all memebrs wore white jeans that were gagging to be stained with red wine!)

On the way back to the flat at 2.30am we passed the place there had been a stabbing the night before. It was swarming with police......

The others had to follow it up for their papers. I am SO glad I didn't...The joys of PR - 'the dark side'....

Got back Saturday afternoon and was on autopilot! I am glad I managed a night of clubbing for the first time since my body started rejecting my new lungs - good sign methings..

Caroline was coming for the afternoon on Sunday and had to get out of the house Sunday morning so went to ASDA...I didn't really need anything, but bought some wine! (Wino!)

I saw the lovely Gemma O in the car park. But I looked and felt like I had only just stopped drinking...Bet I looked a right state! How surreal...Bless...

Caroline and I went to The Unicorn for lunch (which was lovely) and then went to Spike Island (the scene of that famous Stone Roses gig ) and then to Victoria Park for Starbucks.

Back to work for a rest!

MUSIC: Editors - Back Room, RHCP - Californication, My Chemical Romance - Black Parade
BOOK: The Colonal's Daughter and other Stories- Rose Tremain

Links My Myspace site CLICK My pics CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home