Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Virgin Man (and Dave)


Hello Bloggettes,

Firstly it is National Transplant Week. CLICK

Well, what's new in your lives? Mark mansions has been busy as usual..

Next weekend I have Katrin and her friend coming from Germany for a few days. Oh what to do with two German girls on a wet weekend in Widnes?!!!

My doctors will be pleased I actually managed to do some physical actitivty every day last week. There is now £1 swimming at lunchtimes for Council employees.

That with my early morning swims, the table tennis and the Saturday physio - I had a good week and could tell this by still having energy left on Sunday.

The more I do, the more energy I have left - and the reverse if I have a bad week. Its an upwards/downwards spiral...

On Saturday I stayed in all afternoon til the man came to fit my Virgin internet/cable stuff. He didn't come til 5.45pm and then there were problems...

So eventually I got on line - so I enjoyed the luxury and stayed up chatting on MSM til the early hours... I am connected to the information superhighway (and not, that is not pigeon post!)

Sunday Dave came round so we went to the Unicorn in Cronton for Sunday lunch. sunday lunch there is not as good as a normal evenings' food, but the waitresses are cute!

As well as doing the village news round-up for the Burntwood Mercury I have another little sideline - reviewing CDs for NG Magazine.....the BEST listings rag in the country... just working through Nick Drake CD as I write this...CLICK Always a pleasure, never a chore!

Thanks for the emails about my GP - STILL having problems - will keep you posted! Thanks also to Mr F for his comments - Must do beers soon!

Complicated weekend ahead of entertaining, so will try and be physical every day to gear me up for it and give me the NRG.... Am also seeing the very pregnant Victoria this week too.

Big congratulations on the birth of my new little cousin Emma, on 4th July. I think they should have called her Geogrina Washington!!!

Feel free to leave a message and email me on CLICK or take a look at my pics at CLICK or tune into my Myspace site on CLICK

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely to see you are still up and at 'em, Mark.
    Linda
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home