Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Regime change!


Hello,
Firstly, my 'marksucks' msn site with all my pics on etc has been deleted by Microsoft because I didn't use it enough... So if anyone has any old pictures please email them to me....MAIL

More media whoring this time in the Lichfield Mercury CLICK and the Widnes World CLICK. Dontcha just luvvit when everyone wants a piece of one? (ooer!)

Well this is just a short 'un as off to the CWCC do tonight....Just thought I would tell epople a little bit about my exercise regime...

Since I lost all that lung capapcity last year I have a gruelling schedule, just to maintain my L.C and enable me to have enough energy to do the normal things in life...

I go swimming three mornings a week before work, doing 30 lengths, walk 1/2, swim 1/2, swim 1/2 walk half etc....

On Wednesdays I play table tennis at lunchtimes.. The other lunchtimes in the winter I stay in the canteen at work, too damn cold...

I go to the gym foud evenings straight from work. Doing about 15 mins on treadmill, 15 mins on bikes and most of the rest on weights etc....

I go to simple circuits on a Monday night at Stobart Stadium, Halton....But only manage to get to about one in three....
I get a feel-good feeling for about an hour and a half after exercise which enabled me to have theenergy to go shopping, go to the pub or do other stuff...
It is depressing that just over a year ago I was able to run, cycle and play badminton...

My aim by the sumer is to be able to jog - even if its only for a minute.... Wish me luck....
Well I will love you and leave you.... A bientot and thanks for the positivity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home